Saturday, March 3, 2007

Here she is...

...my beautiful Sister! :) She is going to FREAK when she sees that I posted her picture. :P

I can't help it...I'm just so proud of all the work she is doing, and for all of the people jumping in to help, I wanted you to meet her.

Thanks so much to all of the wonderful kind people offering up some of their art for donations. It is truly amazing to see so many people jump in so easily.

I can't wait to start posting pictures of the art that will be auctioned/up for sale at the charity dinner. I went through some of my stuff today to figure out which pieces I will be donating, as well as my supplies to figure out all of the things I will be making specifically for this cause.

Thanks again Everyone and I hope to get back to some of you regarding your donations this weekend...it's been a little hectic around here this week with crazy weather, me being sick, all of this stuff to work on, my full-time job, my puppies...life! Phew, I need a nap!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby! you look so fantastic!!! its been too long already since we've hung out!
i can't wait to be a part of your outstanding hard work to create awareness and hopefully put an end to HG.
you've many supporters and fans here in calgary!
i love you and i'm sending you rainbows and sunshine. keep up the amazing work. i am so proud of you! you truely are an inspiration to so many women out there!

Forever Hopeful said...

Thanks Crystal...she won't listen to me...lol! ;)

I'm so looking forward to meeting you in person and thank you so much for being such a GREAT friend to my Sister! Hugs!!!

Forever Hopeful said...

I love you both:) I can't believe how much people shine when you need them most. Restores a persons faith in the world.

Thank you and you are both amazing to me.

Janis

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend! You are such a wonderful women. This event to help raise awareness is such a great responsibility, and I know close this is to your heart, so you can definitely expect to see me there! I miss you tremendously, since I have moved from London, and I look forward to seeing you. Hugs and Kisses

Forever Hopeful said...

Oh Jay... I cried when I found you posted here..
I miss my dancing partner:)

Amber... this is my old 'best boss ever' that I told you about from just a little while back.

She's so excited to meet you Jay,
I'm soo very excited to see you!!
Hugs and kisses right back.

HeatherGaal said...

Janis,

You are so wonderful for doing all of this. I am very excited for you and I hope that you get a lot of recognition for this cause. You have my support and I will be there for the dinner.

P.S. Hi Jay!! See you there, too!!