Friday, March 16, 2007

Donated Artwork...so far...

Thank you very much for the scrapbook donated by Scrapn4u... It is beautiful. Each page is a work of art!

I'd like to send all and anyone who stops by here with a big hug...thank you so much for taking the time to read through here and see what is up...why we are here and what's so important.



And a humongous thank you to all of the kind hearted souls willing to take the time and energy to donate to this cause. My life has changed dramatically in doing this and in talking with all of you about it...in being a part of this and I can't thank you all enough.


So, without further delay, here are the donated artworks for the dinner so far:

"Shabby Bunny Wall Quilt" From the amazing Mrs.Kwitty!


$Fear$ from the fantabulous BAD! Kitty Art Studio (aka Heather)



Prayer from the magnificent Pinky!


"Elegance" from BLuRr ZoNe (aka Amber)


"Outstretched" 8 x 10
From BLuRr ZoNe (aka Amber) - this will be framed and matted

"Heaven Said Hello to Me This Morning" 8 x 10
From BLuRr ZoNe (aka Amber) - this will be framed and matted




Would you like to donate artwork? Please send me an email at: amber@blurrzone.com

Again, thank you all so much!

A wonderful Etsy seller Adore By Nat just contacted me to make a donation for this cause. And here they are!

You are a wonderful, giving person, thanks so so much! :)


1 comment:

Forever Hopeful said...

Wow.... what a talented bunch we have here! I won't have my paintings done for a bit as I am too busy trying to get fit... Ouch. I will post them as soon as they are ready:)
Thank you all immensely! I can't even tell you all how much I appreciate you.