Friday, March 16, 2007

Art Sale and Fundraising Dinner - Journey Of Hope For HG Survivors

Please send ticket payment and donations in the form of cheque or money order to:
Payments for tickets being accepted A.S.A.P so tickets can be sent out on time. Deadline for purchase is June 20th, 2007.

Journey for HG
Janis Moher
247 Upper Queen St. P.O. Box 234
Thorndale, Ontario
N0M 2P0

Paypal payments can be made securely at http://www.paypal.com/ and sent to JourneyforHG@hotmail.com. Include your name, those of your guests, as well as mailing address so I can send out your tickets.

Here are some details of the exciting events to come....

The run will begin June 24th, 2007 from the corner of Nissouri Rd. and Dundas St. in London.
We will be on the move for 6 days, and need to cover approximately 200 - 230 kms. (118 miles).
The finish line will be located at The Hospital For Sick Children in Toronto by the front entrance. Should any of you want to be there to welcome us in... Estimated time of arrival is 4 p.m.
The address at The Hospital For Sick Children is:
555 University Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M5G 1X8

Details for the Dinner and Art Sale

Date: Saturday, June 30th 2007.
Where: The Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel And Conference Center
Price: $40 (includes buffet dinner and dance)
Ticket purchase info. to come.


4- 6 p.m. - Art and Craft Sale
6 to 7:30 p.m. - Reception
7:30 p.m. - Dinner and a Few Words
8:30 - ? - Dance

If Hotel reservation is required, please call the Holiday Inn Burlington's reservation co-ordinator at (905)639-4443 ext 4676, or simply ask for reservations.
Be sure to mention that you are with the 'Journey of Hope' group, and quote this block I.D number 53692 in order to get negotiated rates.
Note:** Any rooms not booked by Wednesday May 30th, 2007 will be charged regular room rates!!! Book A.S.A.P!

Thanks everyone!

Please help me in the organization of all this by putting a post in response including your name, number of guests and their names and contact info. so I can start to track exact numbers. Even if you are my best friend, mother, sister or father..LOL.. please verify your attendance here so I only have to go to one place for all numbers of attending guests:) Love you all!!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello! Sister here. :) I will be attending with Robs and two of my bestest friends, Carrie and Cathy. I'm hoping to get Robs Parent's out too, but I will confirm. :)

Forever Hopeful said...

I guess it is a must that I attend:)LOL... Just thought I'd set an example.

Janis
Number of guests: 1

Carrie said...

I'm attending!!! Just me, but I'm bringing love and support!! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

i'm in!!!! (even if work doesn't approve my time off...) and i'm looking at flying in on the 23rd. its just me, but i have so many hearts from calgary and saskatchewan cheering us all on and supporting us.

Forever Hopeful said...

Amber F. and Jon are coming!

Forever Hopeful said...

Keith

Forever Hopeful said...

Sarah and date (Work)

Forever Hopeful said...

Jay McCoy

Forever Hopeful said...

Dad

Forever Hopeful said...

Mel and Bob

Forever Hopeful said...

Heather is there... work on Kelly and Graydon pls:) Just kidding Kelly... I know I know the whole wedding thing:(

Steve

Alana and date

Susan and Tamara

Sarah and friends

Forever Hopeful said...

Bob's parents are there:)
Brooke and Katie:)

Forever Hopeful said...

Shannon and Franz

Forever Hopeful said...

Thanks Mel for rounding up another 25 guests:)
Please give me there names and info:)

Forever Hopeful said...

Though all the names are not displayed here, we are expecting approximately 125 guests so far!!!!! Keep em' coming:)

Forever Hopeful said...

Nick and Rebecca from Johnston Canyon... Can't wait to see you guys:)

Forever Hopeful said...

Mary and date. I CANNOT wait to meet you outside the hospital on the 29th!!! And you are sitting beside me at the dinner.